PrepWell Academy is a one-of-a-kind, online mentoring program that helps high school students (and their parents) navigate the college admissions process - from freshman year through senior year.
Once enrolled, student (and parent) will begin receiving weekly video lessons from Phil Black, PrepWell's Founder, who shares the strategies that helped him succeed in some of life's most challenging environments: Yale University, Harvard Business School, Goldman Sachs, U.S. Navy SEALs, Firefighting, Entrepreneurship, and ABC's Shark Tank.
These weekly video "drips" spread out critical information into digestible bits that students and parents can keep up with. This is a far better teaching method than the panic-inducing "data dump" often experienced at the beginning of junior year - often when it's too late.
Check out a brief tutorial of how PrepWell Academy works:
The process to get started is straightforward:
- Select your child's age group (e.g. Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior)
- Enroll in a Plan (e.g. Basic, Athlete, Military, Bundle)
- Receive a password to the private, member-only portal
- Receive Phil's weekly video lessons via email
- Listen, learn, and develop skills that will last a lifetime
Follow the plan to develop the awareness and confidence to conquer the college admissions process - and much more.
If your son or daughter is still in Middle School, sign up here to stay updated. We'll reach out to you when the timing is just right.