There are several ways we serve students and their families within each of the Plans. We hope this flexibility allows a wide range of families to participate in the program. Each option involves an increasing level of interaction, personal engagement, and investment:
- Online, virtual teaching. PrepWell's primary and most affordable method of teaching is through weekly videos. Each of our plans (Pathway, Ivy, Military, Athlete) delivers concise, easily digestible, and perfectly-timed videos that align with what's happening during the school year.
- PrepWell Academy Journals. Many students enjoy having a tangible notebook to guide them through the weekly videos. The journal provides an outline of each topic and asks the student to record the most relevant takeaways from each video.
- The Size-Up. Our most popular consulting engagement where I interview your child for 45 minutes about their current status. After our session, I prepare a Student Readiness Scorecard that grades your child in a variety of dimensions compared to their peers (e.g. conscientiousness, presentation, academics, extracurriculars, leadership, athletics, work experience, college knowledge, etc.). Cost for interview and written assessment: $300.
- 1:1 Consulting. Some students need more guidance than others. For students who want to supplement or reinforce the information presented in the weekly videos, there are opportunities to book 1:1 time with Phil Black throughout the year.
- Private Mentorship Plan. Our highest-level of personal service and mentorship based on the specific needs of a student. The program includes all of the video lessons, the PrepWell Journal, the Size-Up, Student Readiness Scorecard, as well as regularly scheduled 1-on-1 sessions with me. [Note: I only accept a handful of students per year for this Plan. Please contact me to check availability.]
Please connect with us on your favorite social media channels: Facebook, Instagram