PrepWell Academy has a variety of Plan Options to suit every student and family profile. Here are a few common threads shared among the programs.
- Start earlier – Unlike most programs, we aim to start early - ideally after 8th grade graduation. Of course, we have PrepWellers who enroll at all grade levels - but we believe the earlier we start – the better.
- My perspective - I use my wide-ranging experiences as a Div I recruited college athlete, Yale and Harvard Business School graduate, Goldman Sachs Investment Banker, Navy SEAL Officer, entrepreneur, firefighter, high-performance coach, college admissions expert, husband and father of four children to inform each of the weekly lessons. Your child will be exposed to the disciplines, mindset, habits, and strategies that lead to world-class success.
- Online – The last thing families need is another "event" to schedule and drive to. Most of our education is delivered online, allowing your child to consume the material on their own schedule.
- Whole-student focus - PrepWell's curriculum goes far beyond the nuts-and-bolts of college applications. We integrate real-world skills such as manual literacy, social media management, self-advocacy, confidence, computer file management, entreprenuership, email etiquette, smart social media choices, self-defense, etc.
- Small digestible bites - We prefer to deliver our education in digestible bites over a longer period of time to avoid the typical stress and overwhelm of junior and senior year.
- Process as much as outcome - We believe the skills (e.g. research, testing strategies, interview skills, project management, etc.) inherent in the college application process are just as important as the outcome of where the student gets accepted to school. We teach these "8 Repeatable Life Skills" to ensure that students have the ability to remain flexible and re-invent themselves as needed for years to come.
- As good for you as for your child - With PrepWell, parents have access to the information online and can get as involved (or uninvolved) as they like.
- Cost-effective - a very realistic investment compared to alternatives
Learn more here.